While it is very easy to put a tea bag into the Climate Cup™ machine coffee tray and brew your tea like a coffee but us tea lovers know that our tea ends up tasting like coffee. Here’s what you can do to brew a perfect cup of tea without any coffee taste.
- Fill your cup with water, open the back flap and fill reservoir with the water
- Remove the tray from the machine
- Place your tea bag into your cup and place into the machine under the dispenser
- Press the start button
- The cup will fill with hot water (careful – keep hands away!). Wait until it fills completely and machine has stopped. Once done, let tea steep, remove bag and enjoy.
This packaging is 100% biodegradable.
Green Forest Decaf
- There is zero waste generated from Climate Cup™
- Packaging is 100% biodegradable – will begin to decompose from 6 months on
- The Climate Cup™ coffee and filter are fully compostable
- No dissasembly required. It’s easy to be green
- Coffee is Certified Fair Trade and Organic
- Unlike the popular single cartridge systems out there today, there is no plastic to harm you or the environment
- Climate Cup™ is more compact which reduces the impact on the environment
Fair Trade coffee ensures farmers are compensated fairly for their hard work and ensures them a better quality of life for their families.
Organic Coffees are produced without the aid of certain additives or some pesticides and herbicides. This means a healthy coffee for you and the earth in which it is grown.
Climate Cup™ Packaging is 100% Biodegradable
That means you are doing no harm to the environment when you enjoy a fresh cup of coffee. Within 6 months you’ll start to see our packaging biodegrade and eventually disappear. If it was regular plastic, it could take over 500 years to decompose.